IMMUNOTROFINA D is a food supplement containing Beta-Glucans and Arginine, and is a source Vitamin A, B5, C, D, E, and Zinc.
These substances perform important physiological actions in the organism:
• Vitamins A, C, D and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Vitamin B5 and Vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to reduce tiredness and fatigue;
• Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
• Yeast beta-glucans are micronutrients extracted from Saccharomyces cerevisiae;
The lack of these substances, or an increased need for them, may make it useful to take Immunotrofina.
30 oral soluble tablets.
This material is intended to provide basic information.
All medical advice, diagnosis and treatment should be obtained from your physician.
- Therapeutic fields: .Otolaryngology, Paediatrics.