IMMUNOTROFINA D is a food supplement containing Beta-Glucans and Arginine, and is a source of B-group Vitamins, Vitamin D and iodine.
These substances perform important physiological actions in the organism:
• Vitamins B6, B12 and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Vitamin B5 helps reduce tiredness and fatigue;
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus and to maintaining the muscle and bone system;
• Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and to normal thyroid function;
• Yeast beta-glucans are micronutrients extracted from Saccharomyces cerevisiae;
• Arginine is an amino acid, and as such helps build proteins.
The lack of these substances, or an increased need for them, may make it useful to take Immunotrofina.
200 ml bottle with a measuring spoon.
This material is intended to provide basic information.
All medical advice, diagnosis and treatment should be obtained from your physician.
- Therapeutic fields: .Otolaryngology, Paediatrics.